Fashions Of The World
Collected by Bryan Kinkade , AFAR Staff
La Matuna, Cartagena, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
Searching for a great custom made guayabera linen shirt? Visit Jenny Amador Chaljub just north of the Plaza de Santo Domingo. I came across this place and got a custom shirt made. I couldn't be happier with my new and stylish guayabera. Looking...
5 Church St, Montclair, NJ 07042, USA
I had not heard of Oska, the European clothing line before they set up shop on Church Street and my wardrobe was the poorer for it. These are working women's clothes who don't want to sacrifice style for comfort. My favorites are the pants, bell...
8 Boulevard Beaumarchais, 75011 Paris, France
Fashion designer Stella Cadente has a wild imagination, one which she explored full tilt when she was asked to design the rooms in the right bank's recently renovated Hotel Original. Upon entering the 19th century building, situated between...
Seosulla-gil, Jongno 1(il).2(i).3(sam).4(sa), Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
For slice-of-life Seoul, take a walk from Jongno 3-ga Subway station up to the main gate of Changdeok-gung Palace. Re-built in 1607, (and somehow surviving the Korean War of the 1950's), Donhwa-mun gate is one of the oldest wooden structures left...
Garden City, Qasr an Nile, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
While one typically envisions riding camels through deserts when they imagine Egypt, there is so much more to Cairo. Although the donkey carts and women in gallabeya do exist, one can't help they are walking in Europe when they pass through the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico