Collected by Tiffany Tran
Sørvágsvatn, Faroe Islands
Lake Sørvágsvatn is the largest Lake in the Faroe Islands, which ends in a spectacular waterfall out to sea. A rough path runs parallel the lake, and you can take a short detour to the edge of some cliffs for some pretty awesome sights (not...
Vestmanna, Faroe Islands
You can't go to the Faroe Islands without taking a boat trip out to the famous Bird Cliffs. Puffins are the most common bird seen, although sometimes some others make an appearance as well. Go to Vestmanna and get a ticket for one of the several...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna