Collected by Tiffany Tran
Sørvágsvatn, Faroe Islands
Lake Sørvágsvatn is the largest Lake in the Faroe Islands, which ends in a spectacular waterfall out to sea. A rough path runs parallel the lake, and you can take a short detour to the edge of some cliffs for some pretty awesome sights (not...
Vestmanna, Faroe Islands
You can't go to the Faroe Islands without taking a boat trip out to the famous Bird Cliffs. Puffins are the most common bird seen, although sometimes some others make an appearance as well. Go to Vestmanna and get a ticket for one of the several...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos