Farms + Harvesting
Collected by Emily Brooke Sandor
158 Tihonet Rd, Wareham, MA 02571, USA
Picking, corralling, and loading are not in most leaf-peepers’ repertoires. Since nearly three-quarters of Americans reportedly have never heard of a cranberry bog, perhaps that’s not surprising. But to experience a new way to see fall’s colors —...
72 Brook St, Plympton, MA 02367, USA
Every October in New England, farmers head to their bogs for the cranberry harvest. At the 112-acre Mayflower Cranberries farm in Plympton, Massachusetts (mayflowercranberries.com), you can join a Be the Grower experience and help gather the tart...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now