Farm to Farm Walk in Slovenia
Collected by Anonymous User
Gorenja vas pri Šmarjeti 86, 8220 Šmarješke Toplice, Slovenia
We booked a self guided walk from farm to farm in Slovenia in September where we experienced wonderful hosts, fabulous fresh foods and wine with the lovely countryside to enjoy during the walks. (7 days, 5 different farms and one castle town...
6210 Lipica, Slovenia
I insisted on visiting Lipica to see the grounds and the horses since I ride English Hunt Seat. We walked from our farm stay in Tomaj to Lipica just to discover where the World Championship Carriage Competitions were being held that day! What a...
Straža 8, 5282 Cerkno, Slovenia
This was our second farm stay and our least favorite due to close proximity to the autobahn = noisy! Rick Steves mentions this in his travel books and videos, so it was full of Steves cult followers. Rooms and food were terrific but we would not...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now