Farm to Farm Walk in Slovenia
Collected by Anonymous User
Gorenja vas pri Šmarjeti 86, 8220 Šmarješke Toplice, Slovenia
We booked a self guided walk from farm to farm in Slovenia in September where we experienced wonderful hosts, fabulous fresh foods and wine with the lovely countryside to enjoy during the walks. (7 days, 5 different farms and one castle town...
6210 Lipica, Slovenia
I insisted on visiting Lipica to see the grounds and the horses since I ride English Hunt Seat. We walked from our farm stay in Tomaj to Lipica just to discover where the World Championship Carriage Competitions were being held that day! What a...
Straža 8, 5282 Cerkno, Slovenia
This was our second farm stay and our least favorite due to close proximity to the autobahn = noisy! Rick Steves mentions this in his travel books and videos, so it was full of Steves cult followers. Rooms and food were terrific but we would not...
- 1How to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 2Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3The Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 4How to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Yosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years