Collected by Derek Butcher , AFAR Contributor
Loja, 43, Dos Mercados Municipais, Av. 5 De Outubro, Olhão, Faro, 8700-160 Olhão, Portugal
One quote called Olhão "the town of many faces." It is a fishing village with bayfront produce/fish markets in the heart of town. The pedestrian cobblestone streets in the heart of Old Town are a highlight, as is the palm-lined promenade along the...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May