Collected by Derek Butcher , AFAR Staff
For a solo backpacker in Kazakhstan, the idea of traveling is a strange experience. When one goes to Rome, Egypt or even Japan most people have an idea of the sites, cultures and people they will interact with, but Kazakhstan can be a bit of a...
Loja, 43, Dos Mercados Municipais, Av. 5 De Outubro, Olhão, Faro, 8700-160 Olhão, Portugal
One quote called Olhão "the town of many faces." It is a fishing village with bayfront produce/fish markets in the heart of town. The pedestrian cobblestone streets in the heart of Old Town are a highlight, as is the palm-lined promenade along the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico