Collected by Eric S. Halloran, Sr.
Tahiti, French Polynesia
Huahine-Iti, French Polynesia
In the brilliant morning light, a palette of blues and greens greets you as The Gauguin pulls into her first port—and you wrap up breakfast in bed to gather on deck and admire the aptly named “Garden Isle” (have your camera at the ready). Rain...
Taha'a, French Polynesia
The intoxicating scent of vanilla is a sure sign that you’re approaching the island of Taha’a, which produces 80% of French Polynesian vanilla. Pearls are another signature product, and you’ll have the chance to visit a farm to learn just how they...
Bora Bora, French Polynesia
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys