Fancy HK - Dinner
Collected by Kathleen D.
Hong Kong, Central, 中環港景街1號國際金融中心商場1期3樓1061號舖
Amo Eno is is amazingly advanced for a wine bar, as it should be for being in the largest wine market in the world. It’s located in Central District and feels really futuristic. To choose a wine, you navigate through the multi-touch LCD tabletops....
22 Salisbury Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
At the Peninsula Hong Kong, a glass box built into the wall allows shined shoes to be delivered silently to rooms, and light switches display the outside temperature, recorded by the hotel’s weather station.
8 Finance St, Central, Hong Kong
If cheese is your thing, the 3 Michelin starred Caprice at Four Seasons Hong Kong, has some of the best selection of cheeses in town. Don't miss the 4 years old aged Comte, never had we had something so close to Parmeggiano, but way creamier and...
1/F, Carfield Commercial Building, 75-77 Wyndham St, Central, Hong Kong
Finding a decent steak in Hong Kong is a difficult and pricey affair. However, after weeks of living on local flavours, we were craving a juicy cut of beef. The reviews we read on-line lead us to Tango Argentinian Steakhouse, in the Mid-Levels...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019