Fancy HK - Dinner
Collected by Kathleen D.
Hong Kong, Central, 中環港景街1號國際金融中心商場1期3樓1061號舖
Amo Eno is is amazingly advanced for a wine bar, as it should be for being in the largest wine market in the world. It’s located in Central District and feels really futuristic. To choose a wine, you navigate through the multi-touch LCD tabletops....
22 Salisbury Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
8 Finance Street Central, Central, Hong Kong
If cheese is your thing, the 3 Michelin starred Caprice at Four Seasons Hong Kong, has some of the best selection of cheeses in town. Don't miss the 4 years old aged Comte, never had we had something so close to Parmeggiano, but way creamier and...
1/F, Carfield Commercial Building, 75-77 Wyndham St, Central, Hong Kong
Finding a decent steak in Hong Kong is a difficult and pricey affair. However, after weeks of living on local flavours, we were craving a juicy cut of beef. The reviews we read on-line lead us to Tango Argentinian Steakhouse, in the Mid-Levels...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village