Family Reunion Texoma 2015
Collected by Ava Renelle
2680 Cedar Springs Rd, Dallas, TX 75201, USA
There's no shortage of steakhouses in Dallas. Place at Perry's distinguishes itself thanks to its fierce focus on local, sustainable, and organic produce. On Perry's plates, no meat comes from animals given antibiotics or growth hormones; the...
1621 Oak Lawn Ave, Dallas, TX 75207, USA
Ascension takes coffee in Dallas to another level. For starters, the staff is passionate about about it, and happy to chat with you. The space is also comfortable and relaxed, so it's easy to enjoy your cup of joe. The espresso is flavorful, and...
4434 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75219, USA
Here are the rules for a good diner: Breakfast served all day and extra points are awarded for thick cut bacon and crispy hash browns. Busy waitresses who never get flustered are key—ideally she'll be calling customers "honey" and keeping their...
411 Elm St, Dallas, TX 75202, USA
With my Pilot Point "family," ventured to downtown Dallas on a Sunday afternoon. It was here on this stretch of Elm Street at 12:30pm on November 22, 1963 that 35th President of the United States, John F, Kennedy, was assassinated while in his...
6827 Snider Plaza, Dallas, TX 75205, USA
Piermarini set prim and traditional Snider Plaza ablaze with its arrival last year, bringing classy-casual apparel with a modern edge. Men and women can expect to find an eclectic mix of structured forms and airy silhouettes in of-the-moment...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now