Collected by Westin Palo Alto Hotle
Waverley St, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA
Palo Alto’s year-round comfortable weather just begs for fun in the sun. What better way to spend time outdoors than enjoying a rousing game of lawn bowling at Palo Alto’s Lawn Bowling Green. First-time bowlers can learn this relaxing sport...
2775 Embarcadero Rd, Palo Alto, CA 94303, USA
For fifteen miles the Baylands Preserve stretches out around you and from here it's easy to imagine what the marshy San Francisco Bay looked like before it was developed. Fresh and tidal habitats serve countless species of birds, making it a...
1 Paseo De San Antonio, San Jose, CA 95113, USA
A few days after Thanksgiving, Cesar Chavez Park in downtown San Jose begins to transform into a winter wonderland. Volunteers set up hundreds of Christmas trees throughout the park, along with Christmas-themed displays, holiday lights and a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter