Collected by Westin Palo Alto Hotle
Waverley St, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA
Palo Alto’s year-round comfortable weather just begs for fun in the sun. What better way to spend time outdoors than enjoying a rousing game of lawn bowling at Palo Alto’s Lawn Bowling Green. First-time bowlers can learn this relaxing sport...
2775 Embarcadero Rd, Palo Alto, CA 94303, USA
For fifteen miles the Baylands Preserve stretches out around you and from here it's easy to imagine what the marshy San Francisco Bay looked like before it was developed. Fresh and tidal habitats serve countless species of birds, making it a...
1 Paseo De San Antonio, San Jose, CA 95113, USA
A few days after Thanksgiving, Cesar Chavez Park in downtown San Jose begins to transform into a winter wonderland. Volunteers set up hundreds of Christmas trees throughout the park, along with Christmas-themed displays, holiday lights and a...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local