Collected by John Oseid, AFAR Local Expert
Good Hope Estate, Falmouth, Jamaica
Crowned by its late-18th-century Georgian-style great house, the 810-hectare (2,002-acre) Good Hope Plantation sits above Cockpit Country. The Great House is a popular destination for afternoon tea and also for a lunch of jerk chicken,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys