Collected by Kathy Reddy
Bluff Cove FIQQ 1ZZ, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas)
"Beware of the Penguins". That was the sign posted in the men's restroom at Bluff Cove, reflecting the humor of the locals, both human and, apparently, aquatic bird alike. We reached the Falkland Islands by cruise ship, probably the most common...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys