Collected by Kat Liljegren
30 Rue Mignet, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
“No doubt you’ll find what you’re looking for here” – L’Aixtra’s motto says it all. You can find anything there: incredible coffee, pastries, sandwiches, fresh-squeezed juice and some of the only free WiFi in Aix (and that’s hard to find anywhere...
9 Avenue Paul Cézanne, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
Much of Provence and the French Rivera is a post-impressionist world filled with art history and the south of France became know for it's gorgeous landscapes and famous southern light through works of art. While Impressionism emerged in Paris,...
It would be hard to do better in Provence than in a city that is named after the region, right? Totally right. Aix-en-Provence is the region's most delightful, easily accessible and interesting mid-sized city, and its markets are not to be missed....
70 Place Richelme, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
In Aix-en-Provence, you can find a market for almost anything — books, seasonal vegetables, flowers, pastries, vintage knickknacks. These markets take place year-round, with locals and travelers pouring into the city's main squares and streets to...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village