Collected by Kat Liljegren
30 Rue Mignet, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
“No doubt you’ll find what you’re looking for here” – L’Aixtra’s motto says it all. You can find anything there: incredible coffee, pastries, sandwiches, fresh-squeezed juice and some of the only free WiFi in Aix (and that’s hard to find anywhere...
9 Avenue Paul Cézanne, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
Much of Provence and the French Rivera is a post-impressionist world filled with art history and the south of France became know for it's gorgeous landscapes and famous southern light through works of art. While Impressionism emerged in Paris,...
It would be hard to do better in Provence than in a city that is named after the region, right? Totally right. Aix-en-Provence is the region's most delightful, easily accessible and interesting mid-sized city, and its markets are not to be missed....
70 Place Richelme, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
In Aix-en-Provence, you can find a market for almost anything — books, seasonal vegetables, flowers, pastries, vintage knickknacks. These markets take place year-round, with locals and travelers pouring into the city's main squares and streets to...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign