Collected by liz niezen
Av. de Mayo 1222, C1085ABP CABA, Argentina
Wander through an old-fashioned flea market filled with unusual lamps, old Atari games, and cool radios. The items here have been preserved in perfect condition and the pricesare fair. Av. Álvarez Thomas and Av. Dorrego, 54/(0) 11-5382-6234 This...
Julián Álvarez 1998, C1425DHB CABA, Argentina
Winner - The BEST Empanadas and Locro in Argentina. The Empanadas are fluffy flavorful pockets of goodness are baked until golden brown and the perfect balance of crispy and gooey. 1810 offers 13 different fillings including spicy beef, chicken,...
Posadas 1515, C1112ADA CABA, Argentina
Runner Up - El Sanjuanino in Buenos Aires Recoletta district. This place is top of every guide book and travel article for a reason, the empanadas are good, and the wine is served by the liter. They offer the 4 traditional flavors of empanadas...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico