Collected by liz niezen
Av. de Mayo 1222, C1085ABP CABA, Argentina
Wander through an old-fashioned flea market filled with unusual lamps, old Atari games, and cool radios. The items here have been preserved in perfect condition and the pricesare fair. Av. Álvarez Thomas and Av. Dorrego, 54/(0) 11-5382-6234 This...
San Nicolás, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Young Argentine chefs trained in Europe’s top kitchens are returning home to reinvent their national cuisine. Dante Liporace, the el Bulli– trained chef of Tarquino is one of the leaders of the movement, known as La Nueva Cocina Argentina. His...
Julián Álvarez 1998, C1425DHB CABA, Argentina
Winner - The BEST Empanadas and Locro in Argentina. The Empanadas are fluffy flavorful pockets of goodness are baked until golden brown and the perfect balance of crispy and gooey. 1810 offers 13 different fillings including spicy beef, chicken,...
Posadas 1515, C1112ADA CABA, Argentina
Runner Up - El Sanjuanino in Buenos Aires Recoletta district. This place is top of every guide book and travel article for a reason, the empanadas are good, and the wine is served by the liter. They offer the 4 traditional flavors of empanadas...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December