Collected by Kristan Schiller
Eyjafjörður is an excellent location for whale-watching, with whales congregating in the sheltered waters of the fjord. It is not uncommon to see a family or pod of whales traveling together along the length of the fjord. Keep an eye out for...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter