Collected by Kristan Schiller
Eyjafjörður is an excellent location for whale-watching, with whales congregating in the sheltered waters of the fjord. It is not uncommon to see a family or pod of whales traveling together along the length of the fjord. Keep an eye out for...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now