Collected by Kristan Schiller , AFAR Contributor
Eyjafjörður is an excellent location for whale-watching, with whales congregating in the sheltered waters of the fjord. It is not uncommon to see a family or pod of whales traveling together along the length of the fjord. Keep an eye out for...
- 1 Travel Tips The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 2 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 3 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing
- 4 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 5 National Parks The Ideal Road Trip Through U.S. Canyon Country