Collected by AFAR Explorer
Williams Town BS, Exuma, The Bahamas
If you partake in one culinary experience while in the Bahamas, make it Santana's "Cracked Lobster" on Little Exuma. Chef Dee fries the lobster while it's still in the shell in her "secret sauce" made with local spices from her garden. It's served...
1 Stocking Island | Volleyball Beach Stocking Island, The Bahamas
At Chat 'N' Chill, a beach bar on Stocking Island in the Exumas, you can enjoy cold drinks with your feet in the sand and eat your fill of local fare like BBQ ribs and grilled fish. The menu also has burgers, hot dogs, and made-to-order conch...
Harbor Island, The Bahamas
Harbour Island is an out island of the out island Eleuthera in the Bahamas. Home to a scant 1,500 people and more golf carts than cars, Harbour Island is the perfect place to get away from it all. It’s also home to the rich and famous who visit...
Stocking Island, The Bahamas
You haven't truly seen The Bahamas if you haven't done a day trip to one of their many unspoiled islands. When in Exuma, a short water taxi ride, which will cost you only $12, will bring you to an island off the port of Georgetown. It's pristine...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May