Collected by AFAR Explorer
Williams Town BS, Exuma, The Bahamas
If you partake in one culinary experience while in the Bahamas, make it Santana's "Cracked Lobster" on Little Exuma. Chef Dee fries the lobster while it's still in the shell in her "secret sauce" made with local spices from her garden. It's served...
1 Stocking Island | Volleyball Beach Stocking Island, The Bahamas
At Chat 'N' Chill on Stocking Island, you'll not only sip creamy cold pina coladas and enjoy non-fried Caribbean fare like grilled conch burgers and slow-smoked ribs, you'll also get to have some interesting beach experiences. Hand-feed the many...
One of the best kept secrets in The Bahamas is the fact that there are more than 700 islands. There's much more to see than Atlantis and the mega-resorts of Nassau. Take The Exumas, for example. The Exumas are an archipelago of 365 islands south...
Harbor Island, The Bahamas
Finally after almost two months of not traveling I was able to take a little trip to the most wonderful beach I have ever seen, and I was fortunate to get there before a cold front came by. I had two wonderful days of nothing but blue sky and calm...
Stocking Island, The Bahamas
You haven't truly seen The Bahamas if you haven't done a day trip to one of their many unspoiled islands. When in Exuma, a short water taxi ride, which will cost you only $12, will bring you to an island off the port of Georgetown. It's pristine...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign