Extravagant Abu Dhabi
Collected by Andrea Rip, AFAR Local Expert
West Corniche Road - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Some experienced travelers wouldn't consider a hotel a "sight," but the Emirates Palace is a full-blown spectacle. This luxurious spot, which is owned by the government, opened in 2006 to the cost of roughly $6 billion! You'll notice marble and...
Sas Al Nakhl - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Soothe away your stress at the The Heavenly Spa. Their six treatment rooms all bring natural elements and modern methods to rejuvenate your body and mind. In addition to a long list of treatments for women, I appreciated their variety of...
Podium Level 3, Jumeirah at Etihad Towers - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates
I love watching people enter the Jumeirah Lobby at Etihad Towers for the first time. I typically see jaws drop, followed by big smiles, and then little sparkles from the chandelier reflected in their eyes. The entry into the lobby invites guests...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna