Collected by Monika Matić
prilaz Gjure Deželića 34, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
This farmers’ market near the cathedral in Gornji Grad (Upper Town) is especially busy on Saturday mornings. It is loaded with vendor stalls, selling a variety of fresh cheeses and produce from the neighboring agricultural region Zagorje.
Uspinjača, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
The funicular is the easiest way to get up to Zagreb's old town, also known as Gornji Grad or Grič—to see St. Mark's Church, the Museum of Broken Relationships, the Naive Art Museum, and quite a few nice restaurants. Not to mention the views—from...
Trg bana Josipa Jelačića, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Reflecting on my Christmas in Croatia, I can only feel tremendously blessed. Though my flight from Budapest was cancelled, I ended up in a taxi with four other interesting people. Upon crossing the border into Croatia, we handed the officials five...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles