Exploring the Porto and North of Portugal
Collected by Miguel Carvalho
Marialva, 6430-081, Portugal
The most fantastic place to make a picnic: in Beirã Interior very close to the Douro river in Portugal, in the beautiful historic village of Marialva. In a rural hotel called Casas do Côro, the ideal place for those wanting to escape the hustle...
4050-468, Largo do Colégio, 4000 Porto, Portugal
Walking down from the Cathedral toward the Ribeira in Porto, I came across this beautiful view and the stunning exterior of Iglesia São Lourenço Church. This church was built t by the Jesuits in late 16th century, but after they were expelled from...
On the northern border of Portugal, up in the mountains that separate the country with Spain is the Peneda-Gerês National Park. Popular during the summer with locals, this is one of Portugals lesser know attractions, but is definitely worth the...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna