Exploring The Philippines One Island At A Time
The Philippines is made of up 7,107 islands of which around 2000 are inhabited. The islands are grouped into Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Metro Manila, where the capital of the Philippines is located, is in Luzon. Having lived here all my life, it is only in the last couple of years that I've really explored my own home country. And I've already discovered a lot of beautiful gems that amaze even me as a local.
- 1Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One
- 2Festivals + EventsArticleSee the Lights and Colors of Diwali in These Gorgeous Instagram Photos
- 3Health + WellnessArticleAn Inspiring Wellness Getaway at Maui's Fairmont Kea LaniSponsored by Fairmont
- 4Style and DesignArticleThree Hawaiian Brands That Will Redefine Your Souvenir T-Shirt Game
- 5News and OpeningsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You