Exploring the East
Collected by Katherine Kneier, AFAR Staff
206 Clarendon St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
The Trinity Church in Boston located in the back bay area. This is a historical landmark of America, worth a visit if you are into architecture. Check out the court yard at the back as well. ***Update*** Another reason for you to check out the...
348 Congress St, Boston, MA 02210, USA
The Ft. Point Channel neighborhood has undergone a renaissance of late, and Barbara Lynch's bar Drink is a fun addition to the scene. Arrive at the modern basement space and you're fate is left in the hands of the bartenders. Talk about your...
257 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113, USA
There are two well-known pastry shops within about a block of each other in Boston's historic North End: Mike's Pastry and Modern Pastry. The two are engaged in a constant battle for supremacy, and any good Bostonian has a strong opinion in favor...
323 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113, USA
A convenient train ride from NYC, one of my favorite weekend trips was going to Boston. I enjoyed strolling through the beautiful streets in Beacon Hill filled with lovely turn of the century red brick buildings. Having delectable meals at one of...
Chinatown, Boston, MA, USA
After spending a day walking around Boston--eating yum cha in Chinatown, going to the Institute of Contemporary Art, navigating through a pop-up street market--we decided we were a little peckish. As soon as we exited the arches designating...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now