Exploring Patagonia, Chile
Patagonia in Chile is infamous, and synonymous, with adventure travel. I recently participated in Chile's first ever Adventure Week, where we explored several regions of Chile: Punta Arenas in Patagonia, situated on the Magellan Strait and the southernmost continental city of the Americas, just 1,000 km from the start of the Antarctic; the Los Lagos Region, the country's lakes and volcanoes district; and the Aysen Region, known for it's stunning mountain views and its remarkable marble caves.
- 1Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 2Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip
- 3Festivals + EventsArticleSee the Lights and Colors of Diwali in These Gorgeous Instagram Photos
- 4Health + WellnessArticleAn Inspiring Wellness Getaway at Maui's Fairmont Kea LaniSponsored by Fairmont
- 5Style and DesignArticleThree Hawaiian Brands That Will Redefine Your Souvenir T-Shirt Game