Collected by Savi and Vid, AFAR Local Expert
Stuff we want to do during our week in Mauritius
Walking in feels like, pardon the obvious cliché, walking back in time. Elegant women in colorful saris stroll arm in arm down long, shaded boulevards. Men in linen suits actually relax by leaning against ancient palm trees. Benches are claimed by...
Coastal Road Mon Choisy, Mont Choisy, Mauritius
Spectacular sky-pictures at Mont Choisy beach in Mauritius! When the sky is grey and clouds are gathering for a warm honey shower, the best place to be is in the turquoise lagoon. Float on your back, let the warm rain melt on your salty skin and...
Junction 4.6km Route 618 turn right onto, Road to Arenas del Mar, Puntarenas Province, Manuel Antonio, 60601, Costa Rica
On our Honeymoon we found this gorgeous gem- Arenas del Mar, the nature reserve is super eco-conscious (seriously), beautiful, friendly and fun staff. Plenty of great access for exploring the coast and rainforest, constant close encounters with...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village