Collected by Emily Chu , AFAR Local Expert
Tul Il-Kosta, Naxxar, Malta
If you've always dreamed of swimming with dolphins, here's your chance. Sign up for the program at Mediterraneo Marine Park (it's recommended that you make a reservation ahead of your visit), where you can swim with Black Sea dolphins and say...
36 Old Treasury Street,, Valletta, Malta
As one of the last pieces of architecture commissioned by the Knights of Malta before fleeing, the National Library, or Bibliotheca, is a reference library containing old manuscripts, historical documents, newspapers, and rare bound books. Bring...
65 San Duminku, Tas-Sliema, Malta
Soap Cafe's handmade soap, lotions, balms, and scrubs are all toxin-free. Owner Charlene's handmade skincare products include Chamomile & Lavender and Honey & Goat's milk soaps and Shea Bath Bombs, all created using natural ingredients found along...
292 Triq Sant' Orsla, Il-Belt Valletta, Malta
Head to the Upper Barrakka Gardens for sweeping panoramic views of the Grand Harbour. From this vantage point you can also spot the old towns of Senglea and Vittoriosa, and the shipyards below. You'll encounter the Saluting Battery, where daily...
Ta' Xbiex, Malta
The annual Valetta Boat Show graces the Maltese harbor each year around November. With exhibitions of the latest international yachting gear, impressive fleets on display, and cocktail celebrations, this event has been drawing boat-lovers from...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Art The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum