Collected by Meg W.
4375 Admiralty Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
A sandy, flower-lined trail winds from just south of Washington Avenue, in Venice, along a little-known saltwater estuary, usually teeming with ducks and white herons. The peaceful 2.4 mile loop is great for running. Or, you can simply take in the...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December