Exploring Flevoland province, Netherlands
Collected by Adriana Yampey , AFAR Local Expert
We had a fantastic long weekend in Flevoland region and loved every minute of it.We explored some of the not so known Netherlands. The tulip fields and this small traditional Dutch town made for a great family weekend away.
Now that we are 4 in the family we are forced to always get a family room in the hotels in Europe. The last 2 trips we did we opted for camping sites and have been very pleasantly impressed. This one, in Emmelrood was very nice, in the forest. We...
Oosterringweg 34, 8315 PV Luttelgeest, Netherlands
This exhibit has to be the best I have seen. It's very large and set up really beautiful in 4 parts. One part is the tropical forest full of all kind of orchids. You cross small bridges over ponds full of koi fish, that you can feed from the...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May