Exploring Flevoland province, Netherlands
Collected by Adriana Yampey
We had a fantastic long weekend in Flevoland region and loved every minute of it.We explored some of the not so known Netherlands. The tulip fields and this small traditional Dutch town made for a great family weekend away.
Now that we are 4 in the family we are forced to always get a family room in the hotels in Europe. The last 2 trips we did we opted for camping sites and have been very pleasantly impressed. This one, in Emmelrood was very nice, in the forest. We...
Oosterringweg 34, 8315 PV Luttelgeest, Netherlands
This exhibit has to be the best I have seen. It's very large and set up really beautiful in 4 parts. One part is the tropical forest full of all kind of orchids. You cross small bridges over ponds full of koi fish, that you can feed from the...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 3History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 4Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World