Collected by Amanda Niehaus @ Minimal Worries (and Easy Peasy Organic) , AFAR Local Expert
Road trips and beaches, food and coffee from the Arizona border to the central coast, San Fran and LA
1398 Haight St, San Francisco, CA 94117, USA
Haight Street is known for strange characters, thrift store shopping, and Magnolia Brewery. Don't be fooled by the name, Magnolia's has delicious meals and appropriate morning samosa's. Drop by during breakfast for some delicious french toast or...
3550 Pecho Valley Rd, Los Osos, CA 93402, USA
One of the most beautiful beaches on the west coast. A well worth it mini-hike to explore the volcanic rock plates jetting up from the oceans shore. Visit for a day or camp near by with your horses to ride in the national park. Always a pleasure...
3674 18th St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
18 Reasons is a new type of community center—one that connects San Franciscans to food and food to community. The goal is to they teach San Franciscans how to cook and eat together. Run by the locally famous Bi-Rite organization in the heart of...
Hayes Valley, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
754 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
This place is tiny, but it's one of my favorite places in my neighborhood. The menu is small so there are only a few choices, but no matter what you get, you'll be happy. Make sure to try the iced coffee. It's made with chicory, the way it's done...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico