Collected by Matt Long
The small North Atlantic island of Bermuda is one of my favorite easy getaways. Located just a couple of hours from the East Coast of the United States, it's the perfect place to get away from it all.
Warwick Long Bay, Bermuda
Bermuda is famous for them and it’s usually the first thing any visitor wants to experience firsthand. But the truth behind Bermuda’s famous pink beaches is a little different from popular perception. First, they’re not hot pink, so put those...
3 Blue Hole Hill, Hamilton, Bermuda
This is an island original. Not only is this pub home to the namesake Rum Swizzle cocktail, it’s also the oldest watering hole in Bermuda. Still family-run, this famous establishment first opened in 1932. The bi-level restaurant has a patio...
6 Rose Hill, St.George's GE 05, Bermuda
Once the base for the British Royal Navy in the Atlantic region, this enormous port complex is now a buzzing mix of restaurants, shops, art studios, excursion outfitters and more that occupy former warehouses. Among the premier attractions is...
North Arm, Royal Naval Dockyard, Bermuda Department of Tourism, King´s Port MA 01, Bermuda
One great advantage for the cruise ship passengers is the host of activities available in and around the dockyard area itself. The old british fort was built between 1814 and 1863 by nearly 10,000 convicts who were quartered in unspeakable...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village