Exploring Baltimore's Charm
There's a reason Baltimore is called Charm City. With its unique neighborhoods, vibrant art scene and its ever present local pride, there is much more to Baltimore than the Wire. Although typically people stop through the Inner Harbor as a side to a trip to DC, I urge visitors to get out of the touristy spots and check out the nuances of the many amazing neighborhoods. There you'll find the quirks, character, and sense of community that is true Baltimore.
- 1ScottsdaleArticleGet to Know Scottsdale Through its LocalsSponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2Travel TipsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You
- 3Weekend GetawaysSlideshow7 Eerie Ghost Towns Across the United States
- 4Travel TipsArticleWhat You Can Do to Help Wine Country Now—and Later
- 5Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences