Collected by Greta Franklin de Matos
My first taste of Africa was a trip to Morocco for a work project- but there is so much more of this great continent I hope to explore!!
Riad Laarous, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Everything glitters in this breathtaking shop: antique Berber silver, amber jewelry, inlaid mother-of-pearl furniture, and ceramic bowls full of gleaming beads and stones. 3 Fhal Chidmi, Rue Mouassine, 212/(0) 24-442-2578. This appeared in the...
Derb Jamaâ، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Riad Linda is a British owned, beautiful riad, peacefully situated a few minutes walk from the lively souks and the famous Djemma el Fna Square. Guests can enjoy our lovely roof terrace, free breakfast, free wi - fi, hammam & rooms with air...
Derb Assehbi, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
We found Morocco to be beautiful, intriguing, and overwhelming. We would hit the square all day then go relax at our secluded riad about 30 km south of all the chaos. One thing we knew we absolutely had to do was learn how to cook with all the...
tajines of lamb, fish and olives (oh the olives!!), dates that taste like none other, mint tea traditions throughout each day-each new location presents a new array of the local cuisine and the delicate variations between regions, rugs died with...
Sossusvlei, Namib desert, Namibia...a beautiful land where you can find the oldest and probably the tallest sand dune on earth... One of the magical moment I experienced there was when I joined a hot air ballooning trip over the Sossusvlei. When I...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico