Collected by Christie Valdecantos
2km este de la represa del Lago Arenal, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Costa Rica, La Fortuna, 21007, Costa Rica
Costa Rica has quite the diverse ecosystem, and a great way to see it first hand is a walk through the rainforest using the Hanging Bridges. Along the way you'll see countless species of vegetation, birds, and if lucky enough, monkeys. However...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December