Collected by Dilip Rajkumar
19, Amman Koil St, Vadapalani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600026, India
One of the many highlights of a Chennai visit is the culinary experience. Chennai, in the south of India, has many different types of cuisine. Saravana Bhavan is a local joint where every visitor must stop by to sample the vegetarian local cuisine...
120, St Marys Rd, Austin Nagar, Alwarpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600018, India
Though this hotel resides at the heart of a city of eight million, the sounds of bleating, auto-rickshaw and sounds of the city fade away 14 floors above at the Above Sea Level rooftop-restaurant and bar. Snag a table near the pool - turned...
Elliots Beach, Besant Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600090, India
Going to the beach in Chennai, whether it's Elliot's or Marina beach, means more than just wetting your feet, or sitting on the beach. The crowds will vary whether you go during the day or in the evening. But the one thing that's constant is the...
Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
The National Art Museum situated in the Egmore village of Chennai houses it's most prized design and architecture outside of the gallery rather than in. The gallery was built in 1902, but has been closed due to damages, since 2002. This is by no...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May