Experiential travel in Sri Lanka
Collected by Chamintha J.
If you are a keen 'birder' and plan to head towards Sri Lanka anytime between December and January, I suggest you visit the Northern city of Mannar. At this time of year, the land of the Palmyrah trees becomes lush after rains and home to hundreds...
474/1, Power House Rd, Trincomalee, Sri Lanka
Anywhere we travel across Sri Lanka, we tend to stop by small rural hamlets and talk to people, sometimes share a cup of tea and always, a smile. It's a great way to get to know off-beat paths too! This was an image we captured on the road going...
Minneriya, Sri Lanka
There's something unbelievably captivating about watching elephants roam around in large herds in the wild. Add to it, some stunning scenery of vast grass plains, gorgeous sunsets and a mountainous backdrop; it makes for great photography! As the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys