Experience the City Different: Art
"The City Different" is also "The City of Art." From chic galleries and world-class art institutions on Museum Hill to the Railyard, Canyon Road, or around the historic Plaza, you're never far from the creative spark in Santa Fe. You'll find an intriguing mix of modern, classic, Western, and Native American artworks and crafts throughout Santa Fe, New Mexico. And at the city's hundreds of shops and galleries you can find that special piece of Santa Fe art to take home with you.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip