Excellent Eats Across the Nation
Collected by Kaitlyn Barrett, AFAR Local Expert
12851 University Ave #400, Clive, IA 50325, USA
Trostel's Dish promises exquisite and familiar small plates influenced by cultures around the world and they do a good job with both categories. From their sharing menu my favorites included this deep fried avocado with cilantro aioli, the havarti...
805 N Hudson Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73102, USA
Ludivine is a farm to table restaurant that supports local farmers and ranchers and serves seasonal food prepared in an unpretentious atmosphere. The chefs change up the menu daily depending on the market and on Monday nights the Ludivine Bar...
2100 Ross Ave #100, Dallas, TX 75201, USA
San Salvaje means Wild Saint and in this new restaurant Chef Pyles pays tribute to Latin America by giving traditional dishes contemporary treatments and decorating with a blend of indigenous, Catholic and modern art. Stand outs from the menu...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles