Collected by Rachael Posnak
11 Hankou Rd, WaiTan, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
Perched a block off the Bund, this brewery was one of Shanghai’s first. A little kitschy inside, they draw on a strong German influence and pour a decent wheat beer. A nice stop-off during your stroll down the Bund. House pours are 48 per 500mL.
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles