Collected by Rachael Posnak
11 Hankou Rd, WaiTan, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
Perched a block off the Bund, this brewery was one of Shanghai’s first. A little kitschy inside, they draw on a strong German influence and pour a decent wheat beer. A nice stop-off during your stroll down the Bund. House pours are 48 per 500mL.
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun