Collected by AFAR Explorer
7100 Estremoz, Portugal
Cowbells or those small look alike bells that are placed on animals are used to indicate where the animals are. Did you know that such type of artisanal bells are still produced in Portugal? Well yes, Mr. António Augusto Sim Sim still continues on...
Alcarcova de Baixo 23, 7000-841 Évora, Portugal
We were trying to escape a rare late afternoon rain shower when, by sheer luck, we stumbled upon Piparoza. This cozy restaurant is an absolute gem. We feasted on small plates of tender and zesty octopus salad, melt-in-your-mouth delicious codfish...
Many typical Portuguese dishes use extra virgin olive oil, Portuguese wine, and garlic as their main ingredients. One of these delicious dishes is Pork and Clams Alentejana which is a combination of loin of pork and clams. The small pieces of pork...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Europe Proposes Extending Travel Ban Until June 15
- 3 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Countries Coming Out of Lockdown
- 4 Travel News Iceland Begins to Reopen After Rigorous Testing Helps Contain Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5 Longreads Inside the Growing Community of Families on the Road, Full Time