Collected by Aga Ga
Pousadas, 4720 Caires, Portugal
Portugal, particularly the northern area, has an enchanting feel about it with its strong Middle Age legacy that is very much alive through its forts, aqueducts and monasteries. It’s an incredible interesting country to visit and it’s a necessity...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village