Collected by eve thompson
eve thompson′s Wishlist
604 Main St, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019, USA
On a street full of bakeries, Moonshine offers its share of unique artisan breads, wood-fired pizza, homemade soup, pretzels, bagels and rolls, with the added advantage of an indoor seating area with Trompe l'oeil gardens. Nosh,relax, and savor.
Universitätsring 4, 1010 Wien, Austria
Founded in 1873, this elegant Viennese café/coffeehouse has hosted the likes of Sigmund Freud (supposedly it was his favorite coffeehouse) and Marlene Dietrich—and it’s still considered a good place for people watching. When I located it near my...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village