Collected by Holly Hearns
Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
One of the best ways to schedule a quick walk through venice is to use churches as goal posts. A walk from the Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute to the Chiesa di San Sebastiano is one of my favorites because it all happens in the Dorsoduro...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys