Collected by Giovanna Patani
Albaicín, Granada, Spain
No trip to Granada is complete without wandering the narrow streets of the Albaicin neighborhood. The courtyards, baths, parks, churches and views of the Alhambra are a collective and colorful open air museum of patterns. This part of town feels...
Puerta del Cambrón, 45002 Toledo, Spain
Toledo, once the glowing capital of Spain, is today mostly a tourist attraction within the walls of the fort-city. But inside those walls are museums, cathedrals and churches, an ancient synagogue—now a museum documenting the Sephardic Jews, the...
Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n, 18009 Granada, Spain
A visit to Granada, Spain isn't complete without a stop at the Alhambra. The Moorish architecture, robust gardens, and stunning views of Granada combine to make a truly memorable experience. Start your day with a tour of the Generalife Gardens....
24200 Sarlat-la-Canéda, France
Sarlat is a picturesque medieval town located in the heart of France, and although it is one of the most beautifully restored and preserved towns representative of 14th century France, or Europe for that matter, due to its isolated location, it...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys