Collected by Giovanna Patani
Albaicín, Granada, Spain
It seems like just about everywhere you wander in Granada, Spain—from bustling plazas to the winding alleyways of the Albaicin—you come across murals by local legend, El Nino de Las Pinturas. Most are social commentaries depicting people in highly...
Puerta del Cambrón, 45002 Toledo, Spain
Toledo, once the glowing capital of Spain, is today mostly a tourist attraction within the walls of the fort-city. But inside those walls are museums, cathedrals and churches, an ancient synagogue—now a museum documenting the Sephardic Jews, the...
Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n, 18009 Granada, Spain
Esthetically speaking, there are not many architectural wonders in the world that could compare to the Alhambra. Every inch of the Nasrid Palace there are examples of intricate, nature-inspired arabesques; painstakingly exact stone, wood and...
24200 Sarlat-la-Canéda, France
Sarlat is a picturesque medieval town located in the heart of France, and although it is one of the most beautifully restored and preserved towns representative of 14th century France, or Europe for that matter, due to its isolated location, it...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico