Collected by Sara Swartz
Viale 1, Via Grado, 11, 33050 Pavia di Udine UD, Italy
On the last Sunday in May, Friuli wineries participate in the Cantine Aperte winetasting festival. Jermann (reservations required) pours floral blends known as super whites. At Pighin (shown), visitors can sample Friuli’s delicate pinot grigio and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys