Collected by Drew Frey
5220 Tolmin, Slovenia
The Soča River runs along Western Slovenia and following its path made for a beautiful road trip. The river has a deep emerald hue that looks photoshopped in pictures, but is 100% real. Coming from Ljubljana with the goal of arriving in Bled, we...
5222 Kobarid, Slovenia
Kobarid is also known as Caporetto, because the town—on the border with Italy—was annexed by the Italians for part of World War I. The brutality of that war has been erased—and scenery like this has survived (you can revisit the war at the museum...
5222 Jezerca, Slovenia
Triglavski Narodi, or "Triglav" is one of Europe's oldest parks and is a hidden traveling treasure. Premiere places to see while traveling western Slovenia. Raft the Soča River, one of the world's premier rafting locations and an important battle...
18 Place d'Armes, 1136 Luxembourg
In one word – breathtaking. This is Luxemburg City's main plaza and municipal building. The square is surrounded by numerous cafés and restaurants, all with pavement terraces in the summer months. It has become the city's main center, with music...
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico