Collected by Lukas Cramer
64 Boulevard Haussmann, 75009 Paris, France
He slid the long steel knife along the cured ham and sliced sheaths no thicker than the wax paper upon which they lay. One needs a sharp knife, mettle, and a firm wrist to make such cuts and the man possessed all of these qualities. The...
84400 Saignon, France
Though my favorite Provencal hotel is now gone from Saignon, it is still the quintessential, hilltop town worth visiting when you're biking, hiking or driving through this area of France. The dreamy town center (all of three streets) will provide...
Ganzenmarkt, 3512 GE Utrecht, Netherlands
Admire unusual light-based artwork around Utrecht on the nightly Trajectum Lumen route. Stumble around Utrecht's walkable center after dark on your own (you can download a map of the route for free), or hire a guide for extra commentary if you...
Piazzale Napoleone I, 00197 Roma RM, Italy
Many city parks offer green grass, fresh air, and open space (that's kind of their m.o.), but few include ancient Roman ruins! Villa Borghese is as breathtaking as it is vast, and it's the ideal place to lounge with a book or get in a quick run to...
30170 Saint-Hippolyte-du-Fort, France
Located within a 40-minute bus ride to the Nimes train station, this quaint French country town is beaming with a lively town center, including a florist, café, bakery, paper shoppe, and a biweekly farmer’s market. The town's mild weather and...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign