Europe Summer Abroad
Collected by Ashley Burnard
Atocha, Madrid, Spain
This historic train depot is the heart of transit for Madrid. Serving local as well as high-speed AVE trains, it also plays a key role in the ever-expanding railways of Europe. I stumbled upon Madrid's first railway station, which was inaugurated...
Calle Badajoz, 31, 28931 Móstoles, Madrid, Spain
Puente de Toledo, S/N, 28019 Madrid, Spain
Over the last several years, Madrid's river redevelopment has really come together. What used to be sludgy is now sparkling, with walkways and bridges intertwined along the river, with kids playing, people jogging and chatting. A great place to...
Marché de la Condamine, Place d'Armes, 98000 Monaco
Open daily, even on Sundays, the Condamine market is a combination covered and outdoor market where residents come to stock up their larders with regional specialties, local produce, and fish directly from the sea below. Grab a coffee at one of...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos