Europe Part 2
Collected by Hepdayeon
Elation 290 91, Greece
The secret's out about Navagio Beach: thanks to several viral photos, the secluded stretch of white sand topped off with a shipwreck has people swooning all over the world. The Panagiotis ship went down in 1983, while allegedly smuggling...
Plaza del Corrillo, 20, 37002 Salamanca, Spain
Encircled by authentic Spanish cafés, bakeries, and shops, the Plaza Mayor is one of the most wonderful spots to people watch. Also where I spent much of my time throughout my time studying in Salamanca. Each night, the lights would go on at 10...
Los Angeles, CA 90068, USA
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands