Europe Part 1
Collected by Suzanna
83 Catherine St, Salisbury SP1 2DH, UK
The Refectory Restaurant in Salisbury Cathedral is probably one of the best kept secrets in this historic city. Serving some of the best coffee in town it is a lovely place to relax after a morning of sightseeing and shopping in Salisbury.The menu...
Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Timothy's Bridge Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 9UY, UK
Statford-Upon-Avon is a fairyland where beautiful bronze statues of Shakespeare's Falstaff, Prince Hal, Lady Macbeth, Fool and so on inhabit parks and city streets. White, cream, orange and dark siena stones form lovely arched bridges and...
Place du Bourg-de-Four 24, 1204 Genève, Switzerland
Geneva's cathedral (St-Pierre) is seen from a distance as it sits on a hill overlooking the city. The cathedral was built on the premises of a much older cathedral, dating from the early Middle Ages (which you can visit by going down on a special...
Rue Rodolphe-Toepffer 9, 1206 Genève, Switzerland
Most tourists never see this beautiful Russian Orthodox Church, just beyond Geneva's Old Town. It was built in the late XIXth century and rumors say that Dostoievsky, during his stay here, was a frequent visitor.
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun