Collected by isa
Thera 847 00, Greece
Being in Santorini was like a dream come true. The breathtaking views were like none other I had ever seen. The white buildings against the beautiful blue sea. I spotted these two dogs and thought to myself, "Wow! What a life. What I wouldn't give...
Kapsaliana 741 00, Greece
In the low light of the evening, warmly lit sconces lead down a pathway framed with pink bougainvillea and gnarled olive trees into a complex of dwellings that is the Kapsaliana Village Hotel. Once an 18th-century village tucked quietly in the...
Ornos 846 00, Greece
On a typical day during the island's high season, megayachts are bobbing in the bright blue waters of Ornos Bay. A long pier—lined with couples curled up in oversize, cocoon-shaped sun chairs—leads onto a stretch of sandy beach...
Imerovigli, Thira 847 00, Greece
Some of the world's most jaw-dropping images of hotel infinity pools have been taken on Santorini, the island of honeymooners and escapists. What makes the Grace stand out? With only 8 rooms, 12 suites, and 1 villa, guests receive...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter