Collected by Gigi Brownfield
Flea markets are fun anywhere, but in Georgia you actually have a chance to find a treasure. This open-air market set in Martis Park, one of Tbilisi’s riverside parks, provides both the normal bric-a-brac one would expect but also recently found...
17 Ioane Shavteli St, T'bilisi, Georgia
This 4-star option offers elegance and great service, all set in a whimsically designed yet modern structure. Catering to business travelers and events, it’s still a great choice if you want to spend a little extra for a great location and unique...
27 Vertskhli St, T'bilisi 0105, Georgia
Sure, you could stay the Marriott, Radisson, or one of the many luxury options around Tbilisi, but if you’re looking for a true local experience - try this converted family home in old town. It’s a great option if you are looking for something...
I took a day trip from the Georgian capital of Tbilisi and headed an hour north to the Ananuri fortress. The ancient 17th-century complex is perched on a hill overlooking the sparkling turquoise-colored Aragvi River and Zhinvali Reservoir. It...
- 1 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals
- 2 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 3 Travel News U.S. Citizens Will Need to Register to Travel to Europe Starting in 2021
- 4 Where to Go in Summer California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots