Collected by Gigi Brownfield
Flea markets are fun anywhere, but in Georgia you actually have a chance to find a treasure. This open-air market set in Martis Park, one of Tbilisi’s riverside parks, provides both the normal bric-a-brac one would expect but also recently found...
17 Ioane Shavteli St, T'bilisi, Georgia
This 4-star option offers elegance and great service, all set in a whimsically designed yet modern structure. Catering to business travelers and events, it’s still a great choice if you want to spend a little extra for a great location and unique...
27 Vertskhli St, T'bilisi 0105, Georgia
Sure, you could stay the Marriott, Radisson, or one of the many luxury options around Tbilisi, but if you’re looking for a true local experience - try this converted family home in old town. It’s a great option if you are looking for something...
I took a day trip from the Georgian capital of Tbilisi and headed an hour north to the Ananuri fortress. The ancient 17th-century complex is perched on a hill overlooking the sparkling turquoise-colored Aragvi River and Zhinvali Reservoir. It...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter