Collected by Gigi Brownfield
Flea markets are fun anywhere, but in Georgia you actually have a chance to find a treasure. This open-air market set in Martis Park, one of Tbilisi’s riverside parks, provides both the normal bric-a-brac one would expect but also recently found...
17 Ioane Shavteli St, T'bilisi, Georgia
This 4-star option offers elegance and great service, all set in a whimsically designed yet modern structure. Catering to business travelers and events, it’s still a great choice if you want to spend a little extra for a great location and unique...
27 Vertskhli St, Tbilisi 0105, Georgia
Sure, you could stay the Marriott, Radisson, or one of the many luxury options around Tbilisi, but if you’re looking for a true local experience - try this converted family home in old town. It’s a great option if you are looking for something...
I took a day trip from the Georgian capital of Tbilisi and headed an hour north to the Ananuri fortress. The ancient 17th-century complex is perched on a hill overlooking the sparkling turquoise-colored Aragvi River and Zhinvali Reservoir. It...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna