Collected by Erin McBean
18 Parnell Square N, Rotunda, Dublin 1, D01 T3V8, Ireland
St James's Gate, Ushers, Dublin 8, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Best bar in the world? Debatable. Freshest Guinness on earth? No doubt. An expedition to the Gravity Bar at St. James's Gate, perched atop the venerated Guinness Storehouse, was the perfect way to cap our Irish escapades. The storehouse, including...
The Naughton Institute, Trinity College Dublin, Pearse St, Dublin 2, Ireland
On my way back home from a conference in Galway, I had the chance to spend a day exploring Dublin. I had a few destinations in mind thanks to my guidebook but the Science Gallery at Trinity College wasn't one of them—until two friends highly...
Phoenix Park, Dublin, Ireland
Phoenix Park has something for everybody. You can rent bikes at the park entrance, take your car or walk in. The park is so big, it has room for the residences of President of Ireland, the American Ambassador and the Dublin zoo! There are also...
Kildare St, Dublin 2, Ireland
The National Museum of Ireland is free to enter and is spread across four sites in Dublin, covering archaeology, decorative arts and history, country life, and natural history. The archaeology museum is in an imposing building of columns, vaulted...
- 1 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States