Collected by Sam Hong
Via Santa Radegonda, 16, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
There is a reason the locals line up down the block at this place come lunchtime: the pomodoro panzerotti. It's a perfect little pocket filled with fresh, warm, gooey mozzarella and local tomatoes. I tried several other sweet and savory items...
Piazza del Duomo, Milano MI, Italy
Milan was a dream: Shopping. Culture. Unlimited cafes and gelato shops. It was love at first sight. We were fortunate enough to get a hotel in the heart of the city, and we were two blocks away from this amazing Duomo. Two blocks! I still cannot...
Gornergrat, 3920 Zermatt, Switzerland
Halfway down the run from Gornegrat to Riffleberg, skiers come upon an igloo village, one of seven built every season in the Alps and Pyrenees. It takes about 2,700 hours to create one village, including the ice-sculpted bar. Inflatable balloons...
3920 Zermatt, Switzerland
It's a long journey to the village of Zermatt, Switzerland. A village magically situated at the base of iconic Matterhorn. We arrived after driving hours of precariously winding alpine roads, followed by an enchanting but just as precarious train...
Jungfraujoch, 3801 Jungfraujoch, Switzerland
The last remnants of winter were still on the ground as we awaited the final train at Kleine Scheidegg. Already the views were nothing short of magnificent: a panorama of the mighty Eiger, Mönch, and Jungfrau mountains reaching up through the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico